Friday, November 4, 2011

Latin America Bloggers Conference

Nov. 5th I will be going to the Latin America Bloggers Conference, based this year in Merida. I have been following several other Merida and Mexico blogs and will finally get to meet some of the folks I have read stories about. Should be a fact filled, fun filled day. Will post more about it later....

Later: The bloggers Conference was a hit! Great to meet folks from the US and all over Mexico that blog about things. The panel of experts told us how to get better photos on our blogs, how to keep rants calmer, and how to get more folks interested in the things we blog about. I will be posting along the side of my blog their blog sites- if I can figure out how to connect them all....
The Conference was held in the TTT University in Merida, a beautiful location. Next year there is talk of the Bloggers Conference being held in Cancun at an All Inclusive Resort. sounds interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment